At one point in my life, about a year after moving out on my own, I came to the slow realization that all of the life advice my mother had ever given me was turning out to be true. Gift this notebook to let your mom know, begrudgingly and just this once, that she was indeed right about everything. Choose between blank, lined, bullet, graph, and sketchbook paper options to customize the notebook to your needs.
We designed our notebooks with quality in mind, so be prepared to feel the difference. We use a high quality smooth paper stock that makes writing with pens and fine line markers an effortless experience. In the sketchbook version we use a toothy bristol vellum finish that artists will love for charcoal and graphite sketching.
- Notebook style has 80 pages front and back (40 sheets)
- Sketchbook style has 60 pages front and back (30 sheets)
- Soft cover with printed coverstock
- Black metal spine
- Sturdy chipboard backing
- Blank - No lines, dots, or graphs to constrain your writing or doodles!
- Lined - Traditional solid lined paper that's perfect for taking notes, journaling, or any kind of writing.
- Graph - Traditional solid lined graph paper for plotting graphs and making precise sketches.
- Bullet - Grid of dots that's perfect for bullet journaling or drawing.
- Sketchbook - Blank bristol vellum pages that's great for charcoal and graphite sketches.